Commit ead55a5c authored by Michael Fairchild's avatar Michael Fairchild
Browse files

Merge branch 'four' into 'master'

Update to 4.0 template and update data

The external dependencies on pear have been removed. Data will now come from a database generated from the CSV files bundled in this repo.
parents f21ec861 6720126d
......@@ -5,3 +5,4 @@
www/bus.json
/.buildpath
/.project
/node_modules
......@@ -5,6 +5,11 @@
<projects>
</projects>
<buildSpec>
<buildCommand>
<name>org.eclipse.xtext.ui.shared.xtextBuilder</name>
<arguments>
</arguments>
</buildCommand>
<buildCommand>
<name>org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.builder</name>
<arguments>
......@@ -27,8 +32,10 @@
</buildCommand>
</buildSpec>
<natures>
<nature>org.eclipse.php.core.PHPNature</nature>
<nature>net.vtst.ow.eclipse.less.nature</nature>
<nature>org.eclipse.xtext.ui.shared.xtextNature</nature>
<nature>org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.core.jsNature</nature>
<nature>org.eclipse.php.core.PHPNature</nature>
<nature>org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.nature</nature>
</natures>
</projectDescription>
SHELL := /bin/bash
CURL := curl
PHP := php
# NodeJS Find/Install
NODE_PATH = $(shell ./find-node-or-install)
PATH := $(NODE_PATH):$(shell echo $$PATH)
# External Build Tools
NODE_DIR = node_modules
LESSC = $(NODE_DIR)/less/bin/lessc
UGLIFYJS = $(NODE_DIR)/uglify-js/bin/uglifyjs
# Local Vars
LESS_LIB = www/less/lib
# External Dependencies
LESSHAT := $(LESS_LIB)/lesshat.less
WDN_MIXINS := \
$(LESS_LIB)/breakpoints.less \
$(LESS_LIB)/colors.less \
$(LESS_LIB)/fonts.less
WDN_LIB_RAW = https://raw.githubusercontent.com/unl/wdntemplates/master/wdn/templates_4.0/less/_mixins/
LESSHAT_RAW = https://raw.githubusercontent.com/csshat/lesshat/c8c211b2442734bfc1ae2509ff0ccebdc2e73664/build/lesshat.less
# Database related CSV
DB_DEPS = \
data/csv/all_buildings.csv \
data/csv/additional_buildings.csv \
data/csv/artists.csv \
data/csv/sculptures.csv \
data/csv/artists_sculptures.csv
# Built Files
CSS_OBJ = www/css/map.css
JS_OBJ = www/js/map.min.js
DB_OBJ = data/db/map.db
all: less js db
less: $(CSS_OBJ)
js: $(JS_OBJ)
db: $(DB_OBJ)
clean:
rm -r $(NODE_DIR)
rm -r $(LESS_LIB)
rm $(JS_OBJ)
rm $(CSS_OBJ)
$(CSS_OBJ): www/less/map.less $(LESSC) $(LESSHAT) $(WDN_MIXINS)
$(LESSC) --clean-css $< $@
$(LESSC):
npm install less
$(LESS_LIB)/%.less:
@mkdir -p $(@D)
$(CURL) -s $(WDN_LIB_RAW)$(@F) -o $@
$(LESSHAT):
@mkdir -p $(@D)
$(CURL) -s $(LESSHAT_RAW) -o $@
$(UGLIFYJS):
npm install uglify-js
$(JS_OBJ): www/js/map.js $(UGLIFYJS)
$(UGLIFYJS) -c -m -o $@ -p 2 --source-map $(<).map --source-map-url $(<F).map $<
$(DB_OBJ): $(DB_DEPS)
$(PHP) scripts/rebuildDatabase.php
.PHONY: all less js db clean
......@@ -8,4 +8,3 @@ error_reporting(E_ALL);
include __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php';
UNL_TourMap::$url = 'http://localhost/workspace/UNL_TourMap/www/';
UNL_TourMap_Marker_Image::$image_dir = dirname(__FILE__).'/www/images';
<p>The 14th &amp; Avery Parking Garage primarily provides student and staff parking for the northern section of city campus. It does include metered parking spaces located insdie the southeast entrance.</p>
<p>This parking facility provides parking for students, faculy, and staff in the eastern section of city campus. The northwest corner includes offices that house the UNL Police.</p>
<p>Built in 2014, the parking garage at 18th and R streets is designed to expand the growing resident parking for the eastern section of city campus.
It includes office and private housing space.</p>
<p>The Culture Center promotes ethnic traditions and serves as a community meeting place for all students, with emphasis on Asian American, African American, Mexican American, and Native American students.</p><p>The Culture Center seeks to meet the particular educational, cultural, and social needs of ethnic students and their student organizations. Additionally, it seeks to educate others on campus about ethnic cultures and the contributions they make to the campus community.</p><p>Services provided at the Center include social events, workshops, large meeting rooms, a conference room, a resource library, study lounges, a computer room, and a fully equipped kitchen. The Center is a one of the three Nebraska Unions.</p>
\ No newline at end of file
<p>Located at 2100 Vine Street, the facility houses the Distance Education administrative services for UNL and includes: Graduate & Undergraduate Programs, a Student Testing Center, Instructional Design & Development, and other administrative functions that support distance education initiatives.</p>
<p>The facility is also home to Non-academic Programs and the UNL Independent Study High School (ISHS), a Nebraska public high school serving students worldwide and online.</p>
<p>This facility provides dining options for the resident students primarily housed in Abel and Sandoz Halls.</p>
<p>Benton Hall provides administrative space for various academic units. It currently houses the Bureau of Socialogical Research.</p>
<p>The Ruth Staples Child Development Laboratory is a high quality children's program where college students train to be teachers and scholars learn more about young children through research. Our nationally accredited program offers full day childcare services for children eighteen months through five years. As a teacher training facility, university students take an active role in the classrooms by planning, implementing, and evaluating activities with the children, under the supervision of our outstanding faculty. </p>
<p>Opened in 2009, this facility houses the university's childcare program. The Children's Center serves faculty, staff, students and the community of Lincoln. Full-time care is provided for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years of age.</p>
<p>Eastside Suites is the one of three suite-style coed hall located on City Campus.
The hall houses 513 students, both freshmen and upperclass, and is the newest hall in University Housing.</p>
<p>Renovated in 2010, Forestry Hall was previously known as Natural Resources Hall. It houses the the Lincoln-based staff of the Nebraska Forestry Service.</p>
<p>The Family Resource Center is an award-winning, non-profit facility where mental health counseling is provided for individuals, couples, and families. </p>
<p>Filley Hall, formally the Dairy Industry Building, was designed and constructed beginning in 1915, with the new building occupied in 1916. Developed as part of the farm and city campus expansions that occurred after 1914, Dairy Industry represents one of three farm campus buildings designed by Coolidge &amp; Hodgdon, the &quot;official architects of the University&quot;. The location east of the Mall was selected because of its proximity to the original dairy barn and easy access to Holdrege street.</p>
<p>Dairy Industry was renamed H. C. Filley Hall in 1972.</p>
\ No newline at end of file
<p>This facility provides dining options for the resident students primarily housed in Harper, Schramm, and Smith Halls.</p>
<p>Henzlik Hall houses many classrooms and adminstrative offices for the College of Education and Human Sciences. It includes the Advising Center for the college and the Instructional Design Center.</p>
<p>Formally known as University High School, it was designed as a high school rather than an academic building for a university. It contained both junior and senior high school facilities, and accommodated over 200 students. Space in the Teachers College building had been inadequate for years, and the new facility provided students with an expanded array of programs. A large auditorium with a theater, a modern library, expanded industrial arts and home economics equipment, improved laboratory space for science classes, rehearsal and recital rooms in the music department, and a kiln in the art department were some of the amenities lacking in the old school building. Athletics also played a part in the extracurricular activities at University High.</p>
<p>The Crops Laboratory was constructed in 1933 to provide space for agronomy research. This work was formerly done in the Judging Pavilion, but in 1931 it was severely damaged in a fire. Crops research was a high priority for the Agronomy department, which desired a building that contained laboratories, work rooms, seed storage facilities and equipment.</p>
<p>In 1969 the Crops Laboratory was renamed Kiesselbach Crops Research Laboratory in honor of Theodore Kiesselbach, a faculty member who was known worldwide for his research in corn.</p>
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment